<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm happyyyyyyy today. (:

Haha, that's random la. But I think I'm gonna get emo on Friday. Its officially the last day of school for the Sec 4s. Not that I'm gonna be upset about leaving the damn school. I'm just saddened by the fact that I won't be seeing my friends as much as before. This sucks. Saying goodbye is really difficult.

I wanna thank all my dear friends for the bittersweet memories they have left me. (: They have made me who I am today. Not forgetting the not so dear friends who left me with bad memories. You guys have taught me to be more wary of the people around me and made me realize just how important it is to have that basic trust in a friendship. You also taught me that a friendship works both ways and that we gotta be selfless. Its only when you're willing to give can you then take. I'm gonna do something 'drastic' on Friday? I pray to God that its still not too late to make amends. Because I have got to admit that I do miss those times we shared. They were short but definitely memorable, one of the best times of my Secondary School life. (: And obviously, class 1Grace`03 will never ever be forgotten because that was the time when I met all my best friends. It was the time when I truly believed in friends and also the only time when I really felt the strong bonds that only true good friends share. I want you people to know that though we may be like strangers now, you are still the most important people to me. You know who you are. (:

Alright, sorry for being so emo now. Its just that the thought of leaving Sjc ... I really can't bear to part with all my friends. :(